If you have a hang over and can’t bite the hair to the dog that bite you then this will do in its place.
2 oz vodka
4 oz tomato juice
3 dashes Tabasco sauce
3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
Celery stick (I skip this part)
Salt and pepper (optional)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake together all ingredients except celery and lemon
Strain into an ice filled tumbler (or without ice, it is a preference issue)
Squeeze lemon wedge over the drink
Add the celery stick
1.25 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
0.25 oz triple sec
1 oz cranberry juice
1 lemon twist
In a shaker with ice, add Smirnoff No.21 Vodka, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
Shake and strain into a martini glass.
Garnish with lemon twist
1 cup vodka
1/2 cup half-and-half
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1/3 can pink lemonade
Combine ingredients in a blender half-filled with ice. Pour into a tall glass, and serve.
- 1 cup dried hibiscus blossoms (about 2 ounces)
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 8 lime slices
- Place blossoms in a strainer; rinse under cold water. Combine blossoms, water, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Strain; discard blossoms. Cover and chill hibiscus mixture.
- Combine hibiscus mixture, tequila, juice, and Triple Sec. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices.
Hibiscus blossoms can be found at Latin grocery stores. Boiling the blossoms in a sugar-water mixture and then steeping infuses more flavor than just steeping them in warm water. This drink is especially good when made with premium-quality tequila.
Glass type: Cocktail glass
Skill Level: Average
- 2 Parts Absolut Vodka
- 1 Part Espresso
- ½ Part Kahlúa
- ¼ Part Simple Syrup
- 5 Whole Coffee Bean
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with coffee bean.
Glass Type: Cocktail glass
Skill level: Average
- 3 Parts Tequila
- 6 Parts Cream
- 3 Parts Kahlúa
- 2 Parts Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 Flowers (Edible)
How to mix
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with flowers (edible